CLOSED CIRCUIT TELEVISION (CCTV)
We can provide CCTV security systems to a diverse range of clients. CCTV has a variety of different uses throughout any industry, the reason CCTV is so widely used
We can also provide wireless CCTV, which cuts down on cabling distribution. 3G is the ideal connection – no fixed phone lines required, and can be used almost anywhere yet still provide a connection speed suitable for live monitoring.
- CCTV is an outstanding deterrent and ensures enhanced safety in areas where the security of staff, customers and assets is paramount.
- Highly cost effective compared to manned guarding with integrated security platforms leveraging the latest technologies.
- Helps protect customers and employees.
- Deters theft and fraud by customers or staff.
- Sites can be monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, on-site or off-site.
- Visual information can be shared over a business intranet or remotely accessed, giving responsible employees necessary security tools and control.
'Detector activated' systems triggered by movement off-site at an UW Security CCTV monitoring centre where 'visual patrols' on your premises are conducted with cameras cycled through periodically, assessed by monitoring personnel.